Wednesday, August 24, 2005



Look how big I have gotten. Mommy has given me a new haircut! I have just grown like a weed! My hair has a buzz cut. I look like a little military man, just like my uncle James! I am 13 months old now and am walking all over the house. Mommy said that I just ate broccoli for the first time and I also like to say Hi and Bye! We are still working on saying Aunt Brooke and Uncle Mike! Well, gotta run and play with my Elmo toys! See ya later!

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Great job on your blog. I love the background you chose. I've linked your blog on mine. I'm so happy ya'll have found a church and you are getting involved. That's so important. Well, gonna run. I'm sleepy. I love you sis.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I think you might need to go in and adjust your time zone on your site. It's showing that my post was done at 7:30pm and it's 9:30 here. Aren't you and I only 1 hour different? I'm CST. You're Eastern right???

Amber said...

I'm so excited that you are now blogging along with the rest of us. I look forward to reading it. Also- I think it is wonderful that you and Michael are getting so involved in your church. Jeff and I need to start doing the same. Keep on bloggin'!

Brooke said...

Amber,
Thanks for he post! I think this blogging is quite fun! We are truly blessed to have our new church and feel so much better now that we are involved!
How is Beau!