Thursday, April 06, 2006

I have so not been the best blogger lately. I just have not taken the time to update it.
Things here are great! Just working and making purses and Michael has been fishing a lot. He loves this time of year where he can get out on the water and fish.

Mom is coming next weekend. Sure wish The Rice family was coming with her. Sure would like to see Lukey easter egg hunt. Love that boy.

We had a bad storm the other night that ripped thru and our huge pear tree out front got struck by lightning. It fell over in our neighbors yard. So, our friend Jimmy came over and helped Michael chop it down. That is both trees in the last almost 2 years that have been damaged. The front of our house looks so bare now with it gone.

I guess that is all for now. Hope everyone is doing great.
Cindy I hope you are doing good in TX. Glad your house in LEX sold! That is awesome!

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Sorry to hear about Bradford...your pear tree that is. I loved that tree. Is it all the way gone? Wish we could see ya for easter too. Lukey's going to easter egg hunt with nana and poppa and with grandma sally and church. So, he should be a pro. We love ya and hope you have a great visit with Mom.