Sunday, July 30, 2006

BOY or GIRL

Place your bets here! We go to the Dr. on Tues. to find out what baby Stone is. I still think it is a boy! I will keep you posted of course.
I am very excited to find out so we can start the nursery and buy things!

6 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

If you think it's a boy, i'll bet on boy. Mama knows best!

Beth said...

I'll go with girl just to buck the trend. :-P

Hope he/she isn't being modest Tuesday.

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Definitely a boy!!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I betcha $100 bucks it's a boy! Definitely a boy. It better be, because I've got lots of clothes over here to pass on.

Beth said...

Heather, if it's a girl maybe she'll be a tomboy! LOL

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Looks like I owe someone some money! We're SO excited to welcome IFS (if that's her name) in Dec. Hey it's better than having the initial's INS....