Sunday, August 20, 2006

Recap of the Weekend

What a great weekend we had.
We went to Louisville with our friends J and Jacqueline and did some shopping for Emery. We registered for the shower and just had a great time.
I got so many cute things for her. I love consignment shopping. There is a great one there that Jac and I hit and got great things!
I had a wonderful birthday and got so many great things. Thanks everyone!
I am 26 weeks tomorrow! I can't belive it-6 Months already. She will be here before you know it and I can't wait!!!!!!!
Now I am going to start on her nursery real soon. I got her bedding ordered and need to clean the room out and get started on it. I want it to be a sweet dreamland for her.

I hope that Heather had a safe trip to Houston for Michelle's surgery. We prayed for all!
Well, short and sweet this time. Gotta run to church.

No comments: