
Well, we had our appt. with the NICU grad clinic today. It went great. Emery is 7lbs and 19 inches long. She is getting so very big. They said that everything went great. We are working on weaning her off of her O2 so within 3 weeks God willing she will be totally off. We got to increase her feeding and that will make her a much happier camper. Her arms, legs etc. are moving great, her lungs are very clear and when they listened to her it was great. All in all it was a fabulous visit. Praise God.
Please continue to pray for my sister. Hopefully she will be getting out of the hospital within the next 5-6 days. They are going to try a new glue procedure on the hole in her stomach so hopefully it will stick this time. It is $3000 glue, so it should do something!!!!
This makes 26 days that she has been in the hospital after her weight loss surgery on Nov. 29th. She has gotten to come home for a few days here and there and then will have more complications and have to return to Baylor.
Please also pray for Michael's uncle. They removed his lung due to cancer and he is in the hospital still trying to recover and breath regulary again. Pray for his wife and family.
Well, i guess that is all for now. Just thought I would get a quick update in.
3 comments:
Good News. I can't wait to see the little Sweetheart.
Grandee
Congrats on your great appt! We are so happy for you guys! Thanks for the update on Heather. I continue to lift her up, bless her heart! I miss the "blogger queen". My mom read through yours and Heather's blogs one night this past week until 3:30am as you guys are links on my blog. She loved your blog and your precious Emery! Take care!
Trina
Brooke, I'm one of your sister's old friends. I've been checking from time to time on her blog to see how she is doing. Thanks for the update on her status. I've been so worried. I'm so happy to see that your little one is doing so great. I'll keep Heather and her family in my prayers and ask our church to pray for her this Sunday during our service.
Post a Comment