



Hello. It has been a while... sorry.
We are doing good here. Spring is finally coming around. Won't be long now. Green grass is popping up all around and things are starting to bloom. Love this time of year.
Lets see..... Since I last blogged, Emery has found her hand and her foot. She is so funny. Especially with the foot. She has also learned how to grab onto her toys and hold them. She is sitting upright with help really good too. We are doing a little bit of Physical Therapy on her legs because the muscles are stiff, but that is a characteristic of Preemies. The Dr. did say that she is advanced though in her tracking abilities. She follows us all around with her eyes and up and down.
She is 10lbs 13.5 ozs now and 23 inches long. We went for a check up and she has acid refulx so the Dr. gave us some medication for that.
Grandee is coming to see us next week. We are very excited. Plus there will be an Easter Egg hunt coming soon and Easter church and Em's dedication. We are so blessed by her.
RSV season is soon to be over and we can get out and about and explore the world.
I can't wait to show and teach her all the things around her.
Fishing season is starting up again which has Michael tinkering around with his boat getting it ready. He is going to KY Lake next weekend for a guys fishing trip. I am excited for him to get away and enjoy himself. I have a wonderful husband who deserves that.
I started spring cleaning today and it is a chore. Being home all the time makes you realize how much stuff one has! Time to get rid of some of it. YARD SALE TIME!
Please continue to lift up Michael's uncle in your prayers. The cancer is in his brain now, but we know that our God is much bigger than any cancer or treatment. We went up last week to visit and to take Emery up there to see him and we enjoyed our time together.
Well, I guess that is about it. There is so much coming up on our calendar. We are doing 3 March of Dimes WalkAmerica Walks... Emery is the ambassador child for 2 of them and the other 1 is the UK NICU that she was in... so we will get to see a lot of the nurses that took such great care of her. There is Easter and Grandee coming as I said before and our trip to TX in May! I am going to put Emery in the Baby Contest at the Fair this year! Partly just to show off my little bowhead.. ha ha.
We are extremely blessed and thankful for all that God has done for us this past 6 months. What a might God we serve!
4 comments:
I can hardly wait to get there next week. Emery is so, so sweet and getting so big. God is so good to our family.
Grandee
Love the update! Emery just looks so precious. Can't wait to see you. Looks like y'all have a lot of fun things coming up.
Again- I absolutely LOVE the bows!! They are so sweet and Emery looks adorable in them....
Love Ya-Amber
Any day now an update would be nice. Don't give me any of your, "I do Myspace now" stuff either. Get this blog updated. I need to see new pic's of my niece. SOON!
Post a Comment