Updates, recent goings on and a day in the life of the Stone Family!!
I totally love this picture. That dress is so cute on her. I love your hair sis.
She is starting to look more like her mama! Cute pic!
Brooke, I am so glad that Emery is doing so well. Ya'll both look great. I hope that we will get to see you when you come to Texas.
I love the way you put that little sourpuss picture on your blog.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I totally love this picture. That dress is so cute on her. I love your hair sis.
She is starting to look more like her mama! Cute pic!
Brooke, I am so glad that Emery is doing so well. Ya'll both look great. I hope that we will get to see you when you come to Texas.
I love the way you put that little sourpuss picture on your blog.
Post a Comment