Updates, recent goings on and a day in the life of the Stone Family!!
Friday, July 06, 2007
Lincoln County Fair
Now I am not one of those Pageant moms or anything, but the Baby Contest was fun. HOT but fun! She didn't win, but each of the participants got a little trophy! She was cute. There were about 30+ kids in her category. It was fun regardless!
She shoulda won. I demand a recount. Sis, I really like your hair the way you have it styled. It's very flattering on you. Wish we coulda been there to cast our vote for the cutest baby. Em would have won hands down.
5 comments:
She shoulda won. I demand a recount. Sis, I really like your hair the way you have it styled. It's very flattering on you. Wish we coulda been there to cast our vote for the cutest baby. Em would have won hands down.
She's the cutest baby in my book!
And I agree about the hair - it's looking really good!!
We ALL know that she is the best!! She looked adorable...
update!! please!!!
How're my Stones doing??
Post a Comment