AAAAA I"m so glad I got to have an Emery fix before I left for the week! She so Cute! And now you have some great nekked pics to show her future boyfriends to embarrass her :)
Apparently, I"m signed in on Matt's gmail address -- just didn't want you to think he made that last comment about Emery being nekked - that might be kinda weird :) cindy
7 comments:
What a little love bug. She sure can sit up good in her little tub. Love the smiley faces. What a little angel.
Grandee
AAAAA I"m so glad I got to have an Emery fix before I left for the week! She so Cute! And now you have some great nekked pics to show her future boyfriends to embarrass her :)
Apparently, I"m signed in on Matt's gmail address -- just didn't want you to think he made that last comment about Emery being nekked - that might be kinda weird :)
cindy
Look who's starting to look like her Mommy.
She is so precious! Love the pics! Looks like she graduated to a new big car seat! Wow! They grow up so fast!
She's a cutie! Put some clothes on that baby!!! :)
It's hard to believe Emery will be 1 in Sept! WOW! We are getting OLD!! :)
It is so much fun watching her grow up- I know that it makes you sad, though. They grow up sooooo fast.....
Post a Comment