
Not much going on here. Just work and the usual.
I am tired! Haven't been feeling real good lately. A couple different issues.
Emery is doing great. Getting big. almost 16 lbs. and 24 inches. She has officially doubled in length. She is trying to crawl and babbles a lot. She is such a happy girl.
We had a great time with Grandee. It is always great to have her here. We miss her when she isn't.
We are sad we are going to miss cousin Lukey's b-day, but we love him very much and hope he enjoys his gift in the mail.
5 comments:
Yay! An update! Emery is as cute as every. Sorry to hear youre not feeling well...hope you do soon!!
Sorry you're feeling icky sis. Em looks adorable eating her cereal. I think she really looks like you in that picture. Not the messy food part! Thanks for mailing Lukey's gift. I know he'll enjoy it. Love ya.
Hope you get to feeling better real soon! I know that I'm late reading the blogs BUT maybe you are doing better today!!! Hopefully!!!
Ok, an update any time now would be nice.
Hope youre better...and feeling up to giving us our Emery fix soon :)
Miss my Stones!
Post a Comment