Sunday, August 05, 2007

Dale Hollow Lake










This weekend we went to Dale Hollow Lake, TN!
Many of you know, that is where I went as a teen and then as a leader to Geigher Island!
It was great to go back as an adult and take Emery to the lake that gave me so many great memories. We went with J and Jac and their 2 boys and Jac's mom. What a blast we had tubing and trying to ski (Brian and Sharon-I don't know how you all still know how), I couldn't quite master it again after 12 years. J had a blast throwing me from the tube and Michael tubed for the first time and J learned how to ski for the first time.
We had a blast but we all realized we have 1 thing in common: We are old and out of shape! We are sore from head to toe and sunburned! Hope you enjoy the pictures. Emery enjoyed her first boat ride too!

7 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Looks like ya'll had a blastola. I love the pic's of Em driving and the one of Michael tubing, too cute! We're home now, but still trying to figure out how to get the CO pic's off this new camera....

Amber said...

Sounds like a blast!! Emery's smile is amazing!!!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

How fun!! That top picture makes me smile :)

Anonymous said...

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE

GRANDEE

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Every time I look at these pic's they make me laugh! Post more...puhlllllllllleeeez with creme and sugar on top.

Amber said...

Happy Birthday!!! Need an update real soon.......

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS. WISH WE WERE THERE TO HAVE A DIRTHDAY PARTY, AS LUKE SAYS.