Updates, recent goings on and a day in the life of the Stone Family!!
Oh my gosh, I've never seen that picture before. Where did you find it? Well at least we don't both have "fros". Thanks for the dirthday wishes. Wish you were here too. Love little Em, give her kisses from Aunt Heather.
Look at the pic of me. Look how much Luke and I's face looks the same. Crazy.
Enough said about the "fros". You just keep rubbing it in.Mom
Now that I re-look at this pic. Luke looks a lot like Aunt Brooke too.
Heather and Luke do look alike in the face!! WOW! I only thought he looked like Jason...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, I've never seen that picture before. Where did you find it? Well at least we don't both have "fros". Thanks for the dirthday wishes. Wish you were here too. Love little Em, give her kisses from Aunt Heather.
Look at the pic of me. Look how much Luke and I's face looks the same. Crazy.
Enough said about the "fros". You just keep rubbing it in.
Mom
Now that I re-look at this pic. Luke looks a lot like Aunt Brooke too.
Heather and Luke do look alike in the face!! WOW! I only thought he looked like Jason...
Post a Comment