Look at those cute little cinnamon roll legs. She'll be rounding that table in no time. Without holding on to the edge. Remember when Luke would walk around that table holding the edge. It wasn't that long ago either. I just love that little girl. Can't believe she's almost 1. Can it already be a year? We love ya.
Wow!!! Emery is getting so big. I am so excited that she is standing !! That is great I know that Cesar will be doing that before I know it. Hope all is well.
4 comments:
Look at those cute little cinnamon roll legs. She'll be rounding that table in no time. Without holding on to the edge. Remember when Luke would walk around that table holding the edge. It wasn't that long ago either. I just love that little girl. Can't believe she's almost 1. Can it already be a year? We love ya.
Love that girl!!! Can't believe she's standing -- she's getting so big :)
Wow!!! Emery is getting so big. I am so excited that she is standing
!! That is great I know that Cesar will be doing that before I know it. Hope all is well.
Look at her!! She is showing off her big girl talents!! Yeah Emery! You getting so big.....Love you....
Post a Comment