




I decided to have a yard sale on a whim yesterday. I put Em's clothes out about 2pm and waited to see if anyone would come. A few people came, so I started adding stuff to the sale. In a few hours, I made $200! People love to buy baby clothes. It was kinda hard to sell it all and her swing and bassinett, being that we had to decide whether we were going to have anymore kids, and the answer is NO. It was hard selling her outfits b/c I remember her in them when she was so little. Anyone else felt that way?
Em decided to help me get ready by eating her shoes that I had in the sale (reference the one picture) and pulling all the clothes out of the totes as I would price them and put them in. Then she was hungry and decided to eat one of the little price stickers.
Let's see, what else... the big birthday is coming up in 2 weeks. Can't believe she is going to be 1 ! We have a big party planned with lots of fun for all! Grandee will be coming in too for the festivities so we can't wait to see her.
Cousin Lukey had his 3 year check up. I can't believe he's 3. He is such a big boy and has longer conversations with me everytime I talk to him.
Please keep my friend September in your prayers as the skin cancer she has, is now in a few of her lymph nodes. Those of you who tan in the beds or lay out without SPF-Don't! She is living proof of it and will tell you that!
It is still hot here and we are waiting for some relief. Hopefully it will be getting cooler soon.
We are ready for fall. I can't decide what Emmy should be for her first real Halloween. Any suggestions?
9 comments:
Finally, so glad to see my sweet niece's latest pic's. Love the eating shoe pic's. I really think she's starting to look like you sis. She reminds me of when you were little. I think it's that little bald head. I can't believe our big girl is going to be 1. Please keep the pic's coming....I miss them. I know you're busy though. Wish we could be there for Em's 1st bday (sniff, sniff). Love you.
Love the pictures. Her two front teeth are really cute. I can't wait to see her and, of course, you guys in a couple of weeks.
Grandee
Her little personality is really shining through in these pics!! She's going to be spunky like her mama!!! Love the pics! Hope you guys are all doing great. Miss ya!
She just has the best smile in the whole wide world! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Time sure flies, I didn't realize it had been almost a year since her birth. So many changes in a year. I agree, it is so sad to let go of the baby things. We forget quickly how little they once were.
Was hoping I'd see pic's of Em and Little Bird Stone....
Update???
UPDATE THIS DAMN BLOG WITH SOME RECENT PIC'S OR I'LL PUT YOU IN TIME OUT.
Do you really want Heather to put you in time out?? She might have to get Mr. No No after you and you won't like that.......I would love to see new pics of Em.....
Sister, for the love of God PLEASE UPDATE THIS BLOG W/NEW PICS...
Post a Comment