Thursday, September 27, 2007

Little Bird Stone, Bathtime, Grandee

Well, we have all recovered from the big birthday festivities. Emery got a ton of goodies. We had a great time. Aunt Heather and Lukey and Grandee went to Build A Bear to get Big Bird. They recorded Lukes voice in it so now anytime we want, we can hear his sweet voice! And the Hook Em Horns shirt is great! Emmy likes to eat his beak.
Grandee tried to put Em in her suitcase and take her back to TX, but mommy and daddy were having no part of that! We miss you already Grandee! We had a great time with you!
Things are great in the Stone house, just busy as usual. Not really anything new to report.
I do have an update on my friend September- Doctors sent off the skin cancer that they removed, and she is now cancer free. Praise God! Pray that it stays that way!
I guess that is all for now, just thought I would give ya a little update.
And yes, that is a swimming pool in the bathtub-that is what we give Emmy a bath in b/c she is not quite big enough for the big tub but too small for the baby tub! Works great and it is soft on the bottom!









6 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

If only Grandee could have zipped up that suitcase faster....Remember that for the next trip Mom. I love sweet Em's smile. And the pic of her talking to Big Bird on his throne cracks me up. Tell her it's ok to chew on Little Bird Stone's beak, he won't bite back. Love you all. Thanks for the update, w/pics!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Sure wish I was there to squeeze those little cinnamon roll legs and kiss those cute little cheeky's. I'd even massage those little gums so more teethy's came up....

Amber said...

Love that smile!! She is growing up sooo much....

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Pretty girl! I can't believe she's ONE!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Need a new update on my little "celebrity" niece....

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

UPDATE SIS!