Please start to pray for my friend Jacqueline. She has been undergoing testing for headaches and also for several other symptoms. The results that she got today from her MRI were not good. She has an abnormality in her brain that they feel is leading to MS.
Pray that the Dr.'s would get to the bottom of it and for her emotionally and physically as well. I didn't get to talk to her long today as she was just trying to deal with the shock of it all. I will keep you updated as I find out more.
I know that God is good, ALL the time and that he knows the future for her. Please add her to any and all prayer lists as we all know that PRAYER WORKS!!!!!
Thanks so much and I will keep you posted!
3 comments:
I will certainly be praying for Jac. I remember in TN she did not feel good.
Mom
I will pray for Jac as well. Expect a miracle!
sister can you read my blog today and pass along the info. to those you know. thanks.
Post a Comment