Monday, January 21, 2008

Please take time to pray...

For me today. I talked to Andrew's mother last night and made a commitment to go to each of the stores in our town today and show his picture and ask if anyone has seen him.
The reason I am scared is because I know that God is in control of this situation and I don't want anything I do to hinder Andrew from staying where he is and not fleeing when he finds out that people are on the lookout for him.
Andrew is not saved, says he doesn't believe in God and has experiemented with Drugs and alcohol. These are the things he has told someone at church. I am not sure if his family is aware of all of that, so if you are from church and reading this, please keep this confidential.
I pray that someone would recognize him and know exactly where he is. That is my prayer going forward with this journey I am going to take today. I am just blessed that it is MLK day and I am off work and able to do this. I knew that God has us in the awful town for something. Ha Ha.
I will keep you updated on things as they progress.
Pray for the will of God to be done!

2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Dear Jesus,
You know where Andrew is. Please keep him safe. Place your guardian angels around him and give him hope. I pray that you go before Brooke today and allow someone to recognize him. May he be found TODAY, safe and sound and free from harm to himself or others. We stand in faith believing you'll work a miracle Jesus. Amen

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Any word yet on Andrew's whereabouts? Hoping Seth was some help.