Saturday, March 08, 2008

Snow Day






We were blessed with close to 4 inches of snow last night. Daddy is in Alabama on a fishing trip, so Emery and I are having a girls weekend!
We just had to get out and play in the snow and try our new pink snow boots out.
Emery wasn't quite sure about the snow but had fun anyway!

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Too bad that Em and Lukey couldn't have played in the snow together. That would've made for some fun cuzzin pics....

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Adorable. She is just too cute! I bet Michael was sad he missed this day!

Amber said...

I absolutely LOVE the snow gear. Her boots are adorable. I can't believe we actually got snow this year! We had two days of it. I'm sure you are starting to get tired of your weather. You need to come get some 80 degree weather this week! Can you believe we go from snow last week to 80 degrees this week. This is crazy but that is TEXAS!!!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Hey crafty!!! Check out my blog today, I need your talents :)