Sunday, May 04, 2008

Our day at the lake









7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Looks like you had a fun day on the lake. Wish I could have been there too.

Grandee

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Looks like fun. Do you think Cap'n E might allow us a chance to comandeer the big ship? She looks cute in her little life jacket and ball cap. Orange is her signature color. Love you guys. Heather Rice

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

That water looks sooo blue! Fun fun fun! Is it warm enough to get in the water in KY?

Vanessa and Cesar said...

Hey guys, Wow Emery is getting so big!!! It looks like y'all had a fun time on the lake. We miss you and hope to see you soon. Cesar would love to play with Em!

Anonymous said...

What a smile she has!

Amber said...

Look at that CUTE smile!! She is so precious. Was this her first boat ride? How fun!! I want to go.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

An update would be nice! Wink...Heather