Just loggin in to say I miss my sissy. I wish we could be together right now. I know Luke and Em would have a blast. He'd definitely be the big brother looking out for his Emery Baby, cuz that's how he rolls. I love you sis and hope you are feeling better. Heather
4 comments:
Look at that little cutie patootie in her little swimmy suit. Just precious. Her smile is a lot like Luke's.
What a cute little Tootie. I know she had fun in the water.
Grandee
Just loggin in to say I miss my sissy. I wish we could be together right now. I know Luke and Em would have a blast. He'd definitely be the big brother looking out for his Emery Baby, cuz that's how he rolls. I love you sis and hope you are feeling better. Heather
I love the pics! (I know- I'm just now getting around to reading blogs)! She is so adorable in her little swimsuit. Miss ya'll!
Post a Comment