Sunday, July 13, 2008





We had a great time with Grandee, as you can see Emery wanted to get in her suitcase and go home with her. Grandee loves Em so much and we are so thankful she gets to come every couple of months or so. She is getting so big and talking more and more.
We hope that you are having a wonderful summer, we are!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I had a lot of fun with you guys, as usual. Emery is such a sweet little gal and I had so much fun going on walks with her and spending time reading with her. What a delight to spend time with everyone.

Grandee

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ok, I just want to KISS lil Em's cheeks off. I can really see how big she's getting. Look at all that hair, beautiful smile. Glad to see the Britax is working out for her, and....is that a car she's praying with? Cuzzin Luke will be so proud.

Love you all,
Heather

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I meant PLAYING with, not praying with, I'm a dork....

sorry

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Those looks remind me of you so much! She's a cutie! I'm so glad you mom gets to come so often. That's awesome!