Updates, recent goings on and a day in the life of the Stone Family!!
She looks like she's having a ball! So cute! What is your schedule for this weekend? Call me!
Love her on the uneven bars. I cannot believe how much her and Luke resemble each other. Can't wait to see ya'll in 1 day. Love you sister.
So glad I got to see you two! Can't wait for the pics :)
Such a cutie in her little gymnastics outfit.....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She looks like she's having a ball! So cute! What is your schedule for this weekend? Call me!
Love her on the uneven bars. I cannot believe how much her and Luke resemble each other. Can't wait to see ya'll in 1 day. Love you sister.
So glad I got to see you two! Can't wait for the pics :)
Such a cutie in her little gymnastics outfit.....
Post a Comment