As I lay there with Emery at the nights end last night, singing to her and running my fingers over her head and through her hair, tears came down my face as she reached up and ran her fingers through mine. I thought about how far she/we have come in 2 years and am still so very humbled that I am her mother. Why God would choose me to have such an amazing blessing, I don't know.
She learns new things every day and says new things too. She is such an amazing child and I am so truly blessed to have her in my life. 2 years ago yesterday was one of the most life changing day of my life and I had no idea how we would get through it. I say all of this to simply make one statement-God is good all the time and he certainly knows the plan for our lives even when we don't. I will post pictures from the birthday festivities we are going to have on Saturday for all to see. Thank you to all of you who have prayed for us and supported us through this last 2 year journey! We love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment