Updates, recent goings on and a day in the life of the Stone Family!!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Fall Fun!
Today our associate Pastor invited us to their farm after church so Michael could take their Christmas pictures. Emery had a blast playing with their 7 kids and playing in the leaves.
Oh that outfit is so yummy!! She is so cute! I love the bow in her hair too! I know boys and boy clothes are cute too, but they make the cutest girl clothes!!! Thanks for sharing the pics.
3 comments:
Oh that outfit is so yummy!! She is so cute! I love the bow in her hair too! I know boys and boy clothes are cute too, but they make the cutest girl clothes!!! Thanks for sharing the pics.
That is the cutest outfit I have ever seen her in!! Love it :)
Oh my goodness, where can Aunt Heather get a pair of matching leopard boots? Sis, she looks so flippin cute in her outfit. I love the hair bow too.
Post a Comment