
How we spent our day!Not sure you can tell from the pictures, but here is the result from Tropical Storm Katrina on our basement. There was about 2 inches in some places maybe more. I think that we went thru every towel in the house to soak up the mess!!
But you know it is funny how God uses circumstances like these to work in other ways. Michael and I have been so crazy busy lately that we have barely had time to just sit and enjoy each others company. So today, despite our mess, we were both home today and got to crawl back into bed (after trying to clean our mess and between us re-washing all the laundry), and just rest and watch t.v. and spend the day together. God has a plan and sometimes it is not our own, but I am thankful he knows and is in control.
My prayers are with the people who lost their homes and loved ones, for my water was not even anything compared to theirs!!!
Please pray that our basement doesn't flood again tonight, as we are supposed to get more rain!
6 comments:
Holy guacamole. I wish I could UPS you come towels, looks like you need more. Praying for ya! I cannot believe the devastation of LA, MS & AL. Those poor people. I just saw that their evacuating the Superdome now. So sad.
I meant UPS you SOME towels. No come towels wouldn't be needed I wouldn't think. (wink)
Loving your churches website. Did Michael do it? If so, tell him great job.
That little "word verification" thingy at the bottom of each post your comment is getting to be a pain in the arse.
Yes, Michael did design the website, he is not done with it as you can see.
I know, my heart goes out to those people... I can't imagine loosing my home and all my belongings. We are blessed!
WOW. I'm so sorry! Thank goodness nothing was seriously damaged!!!!
Post a Comment