I took this from someone elses Blog, but I think that it is the saddest thing that I have ever heard! Let's all pray for these people. I can't imagine loosing Michael! This sure makes you realize that all the material possesions that one can buy: Nice house, expensive car, purses, shoes, clothes etc. in the end do not bring us happiness and can be gone in the blink of an eye! Cherish everyday! Thank God everyday for another day of life with your family!
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WEATHER/08/30/katrina.people/index.html
Click or paste the link above and listen to the first video of the man who lost his wife!
Oh God how these people need help. I pray that God's glory will come from all this and he will be more evident than ever!
This is the day the Lord has made-Let us rejoice and be glad in it!
3 comments:
Did you get this from Brett's blog? I read it earlier. I couldn't bring myself to watch the videos...still can't.
Yes, I got it from Brett's. I stole it! The video will make you cry!
I don't have any speakers at home, so I didn't watch the video either, but the article gets the point across. Horrible.
Post a Comment