
Tank of gas=$41.00
Tissues to catch tears from crying over it=$1.39
Getting 30 miles to the gallon= PRICELESS
I am so blessed to have a car that gets 30 miles to the gallon! As I pulled up to the pump today to fill up my car as it was on Empty and I didn't figure that I could go on E for every much longer, I said to the lady pumping gas next to me" Doesn't it just make you want to cry! As I walked in to get a soda, I was talking to the lady behind the counter about it and a mid 20 something guy walks in and decideds to put his 2 cents into the conversation and spouts off that as long as Bush is Pres. that we would never see any relief and he proceeded to walk out the door.
What are we going to do! Gas has jumped from the picture above when I filled up at 3 pm to $3.09 a gallon in just a few hours. I drive an average of 110 miles a day, so you do the math! I will be broke by the end of all of this! Ok, I am done griping!
3 comments:
I feel ya. We switched cars since Matt drives a lot more than I do. Now he's toolin' around in a cruiser (ha) and I've got a big 'ole truck. Hey - whatever saves on gas!!
I have not driven my car in four days. It has been sitting in garage, but that will all change next week when I'm back at work. It just makes me sick. Revalations is starting to have truth.
Post a Comment