Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Today was a crazy busy day. I am exhausted! I have driven 145 miles today!!! Man does that get old.
I talked to my friend Angela in Midland and her and her family are very lucky people. They sold their house without even having to put it on the market. They called their realtor and were going to list it, and they spread the word around the office and someone had a buyer interested, so they came out and looked at it and put an offer and they accepted it! Please pray now that her husband Mike will find a new job. They are looking to move to possibly Lubbock, TX.
Both of her kiddos are doing well.
Anywho, I guess that is about all that is new! Just thought I would share a little about the day!

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Where is Angela, Mike and the kiddo's staying while they find a new place? Renting back their old house?

Anonymous said...

Well, it turns out today that the lady backed out of the sale of our house. It is on the market as of today. Keep us in your prayers that it will sell quickly, if it is his will for us.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Uh Oh, I see that allowing anonymous comments on your blog has also allowed for Blog-SPAM. Fortunately, I haven't had this problem, YET! Maybe you should put it back to: "Does not allow anonymous comments". You can delete people's comments though in the settings section.

Brooke said...

Angela,
I will pray for you guys! God is faithful... it will sell!!
You can always move to Kentucky!!!!!!!!