
What would you do? You are a "shoe in" for the job of your life that you have wanted every since you were a child. You have been given the opportunity right at your finger tips, but it would mean that you would be away from your family quite a bit...but only for a 2 year commitment!
James has the opportunity to work with the USAF Thunderbirds! He was even approached as to why he still hasn't turned in his application (hello, he was fighting a WAR).
So, that is the latest thing on my prayer list, that God would lead him to take it or not take it and for him to feel 100% peace about it. Him and Clarissa and Jake and Cambrie are still in Vegas, and it would keep them there for at least 2 more years. Clarissa doesnt care for the smut that is associated with Vegas (cant say I blame her at all), but she has made some great friends there too. I envy her strength, and she is one of the women on my list of people that I admire!
Won't you join me in praying for the Ellison's, and please post a comment of your opinion as to what you would do if it were your family!!!!
2 comments:
Carpe Diem! I say do it! Live with no regrets.
How long away from family though? Can't be longer than being away at war. Plus it might mean he wouldn't have to fight in any wars while he's Thunderbirding. Then in 2 years maybe we'll be at peace and he can have lived his dream. Excited to see where God will lead. Make sure you follow James. We love you.
How come I'm the only one that's commented. Come on people James needs your support.
Post a Comment