



We had a blast! Absolute safety, great fellowship and sooooo much fun! God is good!!!
More will be posted as soon as I get them off of my friend's digital camera!
What a great time we had. At one point we had 9 people linked together going down at one time! The kids had a great time and we got to know the kids better. Please pray for your kids as we learned first hand that sex, sex and sex are continuously on their brains. US:"Where do you want to stop to eat?" THEM: "How about Hooters". YIKES! So we know that we have a challenge ahead of us!
One of our girls rededicated her life to Christ this morning. I am so excited to see how God is working already in their lives.
Well, off to take a nappy nap. I am still feeling under the weather. Speaking of weather... It is snowing! I love that!
4 comments:
Man! I'm so jealous- I would love to be in the middle of all that snow. I'm dying to go Skiing. I can't wait to go someday, soon I hope.
I so want to live where there is snow. Reminds me of growing up in PA. Looks like you had a blast and a great ministry!
Looks like ya'll had so much fun. Glad you had a great turnout and everything stayed safe.
Post a Comment