
Sorry it has been a while!
We too have been home not feeling well. I think there is a bug going around! Michael has been home 2 days from work.
Winter is officially here! Light snow flakes fell yesterday and it was 29 degrees! Cold, Cold, Cold!
I love this time of year. I am ready for the real snow to fall! Hopefully we will have a white Christmas!
We are taking the kids from our youth group on the snow tubing trip this weekend. We have 25 people going. It is going to be a great time!
Pray for safety and that we are a light to the lost kids that we know will be there!
Congratulations the the Wade and Janna! Can't wait to see a picture of Robert Thomas!
Church Directory picture time! Gotta love it!
Can't believe it is almost Christmas time. Sure doesn't feel like it. Soon it will be New years! Time sure flies!
4 comments:
Cute pic! Where's the one of you two w/ santa?? :) Have fun on your tubing trip -- how's your ankle??
Hey sis, cute pic of you and Bubby. Ya'll have a blast on your snow tube trip. Watch that ankle chick.
You better not hurt yourself, girl. Be very careful. I don't want you breaking anything. Especially what you have already been through this year. Hope ya'll have a wonderful trip. I love the picture!
Brookie Brooke, How've you been?? Update, chica!
Post a Comment