Monday, April 10, 2006

BABY!!!!!


Well, there is some exciting news to share with you all. I AM PREGNANT!
I had my Dr. Appt. today, and Baby Stone is right there smack dab in the Uterus where he/she needs to be! Dr. Karon says everything looks great this time. It is NOT an ectopic pregnancy this time and I am 4 weeks and 2 days.
I have an appt. in 2 more weeks and hopefully by then I will be far enough along to hear the heartbeat!
Praise God. What an answer to pray and such a blessing!!!!!
The picture is of the ultrasound she did today of the gestational sac! Such an exciting time for us!

12 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Thank you Jesus for this blessing. I can't wait to be an Aunt again. We love you guys and will continue to keep you in our prayers.

Amber said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am SO excited for you. You and Michael will be the best parents!!! I just can not wait to he/she. I know that it will be a good 9 more months, but I just can't wait!!!!

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Praise God!!!! How awesome! I am so excited for you! Have a pint of ice cream for me.

Sharon

Phat Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phat Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phat Girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phat Girl said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. Praise to our Awesome Lord for this Great Blessing! I will pray for a healthy pregnancy!
Get lots of rest, shop until you drop (lots of great baby things to buy), and eat lots of chocolate!
Hugs!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Congratulations!! So thankful everything looks great for you and Baby Stone!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Who posted something stupid that had to be deleted?

Beth said...

Congratulations! :-)

Phat Girl said...

Heather, I was the one who deleted the postings......my computer duplicated my most 3 times.

Amber said...

Update? How are you feeling?