Updates, recent goings on and a day in the life of the Stone Family!!
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Baby's Heartbeat
Baby Stone's heartbeat was heard and seen today. What an amazing day for us!!!! Baby's are such a miracle!! I am 7 weeks 1 day and my due date is Dec. 11th. The baby is perfect to this point! Praise God!
The sonogram pictures bring such joy to me. I remember the first time I heard/saw Beau's heartbeat. I just sat there in shock! It is truely a miracle and I could not be any more happy for you and Michael. I pray baby Stone will be as healthy as can be! I know HE will!
6 comments:
Whoo hoo!!! I am so excited for the two of you. Lots of prayers going your way for a healthy baby.
Sharon
I am so excited to be Grandee again. What a wonderful time in the lives of the Stone family. I so thrilled for you guys.
Love,
Mom
Isn't the blinking of a heartbeat on a fetal monitor screen a miracle? So, excited for ya'll. Love you. Sis
Congrats on hearing the heartbeat! I am so very excited for you! Praise God for your Amazing Gift!
I love little baby Stone already!!!
Miss you!
The sonogram pictures bring such joy to me. I remember the first time I heard/saw Beau's heartbeat. I just sat there in shock! It is truely a miracle and I could not be any more happy for you and Michael. I pray baby Stone will be as healthy as can be! I know HE will!
Post a Comment