Sunday, April 30, 2006

Not much really new to report.
Michael and I had date night Friday night. We went to the drive in movie. That is the coolest experience. You get in for $5 and get to watch 2 movies. We saw Scary Movie 4 and the other one was Benchwarmers, but we were too tired by the 2nd one, so we came home. But it is a very cool experience. And just think, we can take the baby when he/she comes, and still go to a movie.
Michael went fishing yesterday and they caught close to 80 fish. They brought home 37! That is a lot of fish!
Today we went to church and I took a long power nap this afternoon.
There are 2 new babies at our church, and soooo cute. I was holding Pierce this morning, and just cannot wait to be a mommy.
Well, I guess that is all for now. Adios!

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

You better freeze some of them fish for the fish fry in Dec when baby Stone is born and we come to visit.