Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Baby Stone


Another exciting day in the Stone household. Baby Stone's heartbeat is strong as can be and beating oh so fast. Everything looks great. My blood pressure is right where it needs to be and I have only gained 1 pound.
Dr. Karon said everything is perfect thus far! Baby Stone was moving around a little too. What an amazing miracle! I can't wait to find out what we are having! I love Baby Stone so much already I can't imagine what it will be like when he or she gets here!

4 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

How wonderful to see the first pictures of your precious little one. God is good!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

So exciting. HE looks cute.

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

I think he looks like his mama...

:) hee hee

Amber said...

Your sono pics are great!! I don't think I had a one that was easy to see Beau. I'm so so excited. I think you are having a boy!!