

Monday is our second anniversary! Happy Anniversary Sweetie! I love you so much and these have been the greatest 2 years! Just think, by next anniversary we will have our sweet baby Stone to celebrate with! Thanks for being a wonderfully sweet husband!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary Sis and Uncle Mike. We love you and can't wait to see baby Stone.
Wishing you a Happy Anniversary. Hope you have a very special day today. Can't believe it has been two years. Will talk later.
Mom
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on such wonderful two years. You have so much more to look forward to in your marriage. May God bless you both!! Hope you are feeling better.
Happy Anniversary! Congrats on your 2 year marriage! When is Baby Stone due?
Congrats!! I'm so glad you posted -- I was starting to worry about you, missy!!
Did you enjoy your day together? Congratulations on 2 years of marriage! My, how time flies!
Post a Comment