Saturday, June 17, 2006

Daddies


Leave me alone you Nazi's I don't feel good!
Guess I better update before I get kicked out of the blog club.
Went to the Dr. this week. 14 weeks, things are good. Baby Stone put his/her (sure will be glad when we find out what it is) hand up to it's face. It was soon cool. Very active too!
I hear that you are supposed to feel this big burst of energy in your second trimester, but so far, I don't. I feel like crap today.
I am in the stage where my regular clothes don't fit, but I don't fill out maternity clothes in the stomach all the way yet, very akward stage. Thanks Heather for the clothes you rummaged up and the book is awesome and for mom for sending them to me and for the shirt you sent too. I was in the rut of wearing the same thing. I sure don't feel very trendy anymore.
I go to my high risk OB on Monday. We should find out in the next 3 weeks what we are having.
Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there! Jason-thanks for being the wonderful dad you are to my Lukey. He loves you very much and I am thankful you are such a great dad. I love ya too, Mistah Walkah!
To my sweet hubby who is going to be the best father! I can't wait to see him hold our baby for the first time and just watch his heart melt. What a wonderful, gentle man that God has blessed me with and I can't wait to see how he will be as a daddy. He has gone to every Dr. Visit with me and I love to watch his little face when they do the ultrasounds. He gets the biggest smile on his face! I love you!
I pray for our friend Jimmy as this is his first Father's day without his father and for my friend Cynthia who is having a rough time right now with her daddy and the Alzheimers. Also for James' stepdad Dave who was in a motorcycle accident and is in ICU. I pray that he recovers soon.
Thanks to my mommy to, who was Mommy and Daddy as well. I love you dearly so much and miss you tons.
Well, I guess that is about all for now. chat at you soon!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Daddy Michael will melt the first time he holds his baby. It is a feeling that know one can explain!! I'm still so excited for ya'll.