


Sorry again for the long period of time between blogs!
Things are hectic right now.
I had a wonderful anniversary! I got a new dishwasher and beautiful flowers! I am so excited about my dishwasher!!!
I am blogging at 3:30 in the a.m. because I can't breath! I have a severe sinus infection! I never realized how when you are prego your immune system is so susseptible to everything. I am so completely miserable. I got some antibiotics, so I am hoping that they kick in and bring me some relief!
Michael and I go back to the Dr. on the 12th! I will be 14 weeks. Soon we will find out what the baby is. I am very excited about that!
This week has been VBS at church. Michael is the official photographer and my friend Jac and I have been doing the puppet shows. It is exciting to see kids so excited for the Lord!
I had Michael a b-day party cookout last weekend. It was so much fun. We had about 20 or so people. He is becoming quite the horseshoe player!
Work is busy. My boss got fired last Friday, so it is a little disorganized as of right now, but he needed to go, although I hate it for him and his family.
Can't think of much else, so I will wrap it up and see if I can lay my heady down and catch some Z's!
6 comments:
Feel better, mama Stone! Sinus infections are the worst. I can't wait to hear if it's a boy stone or a girl stone! Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Hope you get to feelin' better real soon! Hang in there girl- it will all be worth it in the end!!!
Really like Uncle Mike's goatee!
Post some pic's of baby Stone's hand....I wanna see.
Are you ever going to blog again?
Ok Lincoln Log get this blog updated.....SOON!!!!!
Post a Comment