Monday, July 24, 2006

DALLAS...Luke's 2nd.....Family Time






We sure enjoyed our trip to Dallas! Thanks again to our family there for everything.
It was Lukey's 2nd b-day and I cannot believe it. It seems like he was just born.
We had a great time despite the 107 and 103 degree days we endured. I had forgotten what that heat felt like.
Here are some pictures for you to enjoy from our trip. It sure was good to see Cynthia and meet Baby Alexander too. What a little cutie pie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. It was a great time. Just too short.

Mom

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Are we ever going to get Jason to smile for family photo's???? We had a great time seeing ya'll. Sis you looked so great...had that pregnancy glow....Won't be long and your little cutie pie will be here....Then he'll/she'll be 1, then 2. I can't believe how quickly they grow up. It seems like yest. that I was enduring all those shots and feeling miserable. It's all behind and my boy is 2. Next thing you know he'll be starting kindergarten....Sniff, sniff..Maybe I'll home school him. We love ya'll and hope that we get to see you again soon!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Miss you cute preggers!