Sunday, July 02, 2006


It is like an inferno here today! 93 degrees! I am miserable.
It is days like these that I wish we had a pool to soak in.
This weekend was the 4th of July parade here in Crab Orachard. Last year J, Heather and Lukey and Mom were here and we had a great time. I missed them being here! I posted a picture from last years parade.
Things are good here. Just HOT!
We had a cook out last night at our friends house and we are going to go to another one on July 4th! The Lincoln County Fair is in town this coming week to, so too bad Yall arent here to go to the Demolition Derby with us too!
We are looking forward to our trip to Texas! Won't be long now!
We go back to the Dr. on the 13th, and hopefully we will be able to find out what Baby Stone is! Keep your fingers crossed! We are dying to know!
Michael's Diabetes is doing great. He has not had one regular soda since he found out that he has it. He has totally modified his diet and his sugars are down around 204ish. He is doing great. They put him on Glucophage so that should help too, but I am so proud of the hard work he has done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture definitely brought back good memories. Sorry to miss the D. Derby. That is always the highlight of my trips to Kentucky. I too am anxious to find out the gender of B. Stone. What an exciting time. Glad to hear that Michael is doing well and modifying his diet. I always knew that he could do it. I am very happy for him. It will pay off in the long run. Can't wait to see you in just a few short weeks. Stay cool. It is hot here also.

Love,

Mom

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ahhh yes...the General Lee...I still remember that crazy parade. What I cannot believe is that it has already been a year. Boy time flies.....Sorry it's so hot there. Being pregnant in the summer sux, period. No amount of air condition could change the fact that your belly is enlarging, along with your boobs, feet and appetite. Ugh.....it's all worth it but you couldn't pay me to do it again. Can't wait to see ya'll. Love to all from Hot Texas

Anonymous said...

LOL! I remember that pic! Man, I can't believe it was a year ago already! That was fun. See you guys in 2 1/2 weeks.

luv j