Saturday, July 08, 2006


This is me a couple of weeks ago. I was 15 weeks.
I am 18 now and we go to the Dr. on Thurs. to hopefully find out what we are having. I hope that baby Stone cooperates so we can tell. We are very excited to find out what God has blessed us with!

We are really looking forward to our trip to Dallas and spending time with our family! Only 11 more days!!!!

6 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Oh, you look so cute pregnant. You're just glowing. I love your shirt. Where ever did you find such a cute top???? I wonder....

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

You look beautiful!!! I hope you are feeling as good as you look. Can't wait to find out baby Stone's gender. Keep us posted.

Sharon

Beth said...

Jackie's sister & sister-in-law are out of the loop. Here's the conversation.

How far along are you? Ummm . . . I'm not pregnant. Brooke is pregnant. Brooke? Yes, Brooke. Oh, is that Mike's girlfriend? No, it's his WIFE. And her name is Brooke? Yes. Why did I think it was Tonya?

I felt like saying, "Because you're DRUNK!"

Geez . . .

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Now that's funny Beth.

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

You're too cute miss mama. Keep posting the sideways pics as little Stone grows!!

Amber said...

Girl- I'm so glad you took a picture of yourself. You have that beautiful pregnancy glow. I just can not wait to find out what the sex of the baby is and to see ya'll. It will be a fun weekend!!!