Well, we fly to Dallas on Wed. morning! So excited to be going! Just not looking forward to the heat. It is so hot here today that I can't imagine what it is going to be like next week in Dallas.
It is always great to go to Dallas for a visit. It has been way too long since I have been there. Michael is not looking forward to the flying part, but is excited to go otherwise!
I can't wait to converse with Lukey and hang out with him and my family. I can't wait to take a dip in the pool (something I haven't done in I don't know how long).
I am excited to see Cynthia and Roland and meet baby Alexander! He is going to be such a cutie pie.
2 more days of work and then off on vacation! Gotta Love it!
I am 19 weeks tomorrow and feeling it! My belly is getting bigger and bigger everyday it seems.
I got my hair cut and highlighted yesterday! Sometimes you gotta just do that to make you feel a little sassy. So it is short and blonde again!
Well, that is about it, just trying to stay cool.
Oh ya, we were supposed to find out what baby Stone was this past Thurs, but Dr. Karon had an emergency C-Section that she had to do and we didn't get an ultrasound. Needless to say, It was a very disappointing day! We won't find out now until Aug. 1st when we go to Dr. Campbell our High Risk Dr. But we did hear the heartbeat (140) and baby Stone kicked when we did it and you could hear it. It was very cool. We are just excited that Baby is doing great!
It weighs 7 oz and is 6 inches long. Can you imagine!!!!
Can't wait to find out what it is though! I still think it is a boy. Grandee says that she thinks it would be neat to have a little granddaughter, but she doesn't care of course either way. Gigi says that she still thinks it is a boy. We will see, the verdict is still out! Will keep you updated for sure!
3 comments:
I too can't wait until Wednesday. It will be such a great visit with my whole family. See you in a few days.
Mom
My vote is that it's a boy too....Lukey has to have someone else to pass his clothes on to.
I wish I could hang with ya when youre in the Lone Star State! I guess it'll have to be next time...when you bring BABY STONE to visit. Can't wait to hear about your Aug. 1st visit!
Post a Comment