Sorry bloggers! I am a disgrace!
Not much going on to blog about. Busy week again.
I had my glucose test this week to see if I have gestational diabetes. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I will get the results on Monday.
We took the Highschool kids (well only 1 showed up) to a Christian street concert last night. It was really good. They blocked off the square and had tons of bands, food, merchandise.
We are taking them to the water park today. Please pray for our up and coming events. We don't have a whole lot of kids who are interested in things, but I know that God will work in that situation. We have new people who have come forward to help work with the youth and now no youth!
Please keep my cousin and Aunt in your prayers. Actually the whole family that they would come to know Jesus!!! My cousin's cancer came back in his stomach and the outlook doesn't look good. He is 40ish and has Prater Willy syndrome and she doesnt think that chemo or radiation will be an option because his poor little body can't handle it. That doesn't leave many more options!
But we have a God who is bigger than any disease or cancer and can heal him!!!
Please pray for my aunt for strength as she is pretty much dealing with this all on her own as my uncle and other cousin are of no help!
Well, I guess that is about it.
Miss Emery is doing good. Heartbeat was 140. Can't wait until she gets here!!!
We are still waiting on Aunt Heather's package to come in the mail so we can see what kinds of great stuff she got for us! Thanks Heather!!
7 comments:
Are you spelling it Emery now?
Yes, I think that it is going to be too hard for her to spell some day. Sorry!
Emery...what a beautiful name for your little girl.
We anxiously await her arrival.
No biggie sis. I like it either way. Emery, Ammory, Emmory, Emereigh, Emeree, Emeri. I just like the name period. I have a feeling she'll be called Emme Kate....That might be my name like you did with Lukey.....
I love the name Emery! Congrats on her Beautiful Name!
I love the name too! And I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. Keep us posted on everything.
Are you online right now? Dude, do you have AIM? I"m "cindyfleharty" IM me chica!
Post a Comment