This has been a really rough week.
We went to see Dr. Campbell this week and found out that Emery is "lagging behind" when it comes to her weight. She weighs 1 lb 3 oz. She should weigh close to 1 lb 8 oz. But he said that we are just going to keep an eye on it and it isn't something to be alarmed about at this point. Dr. Campbell also said that he thinks that I am going to have to have a C-Section due to the fibroid cyst that I have attached to my cervix. He doesnt want Emery's head to pass thru it, so he is going to suggest a c-section. I go see Dr. Karon on Thurs.
My cousin Ty passed away this past week on Tues. Please see my sisters blog for his obituary.
He was such a sweet guy and although he had many hurdles in life, he never acted as though he did. Now he is in Heaven with Dad! Please pray for my aunt Ennie, uncle Bob and cousin Tanner that they would come to know the Lord through this rough time.
I also found out this week and more than likely we are going to loose our contract at work and could quite possibly be out of a job come the end of Sept./Octoberish.
A company out of Lexington is in negotiations to take over the management of our facility and being that I work for Liberty Human Resources who has the current contract, there may not be a spot for me if they bring in their own crew.
I know that God is faithful and his mercy is everlasting and that he will continue to provide and bless Michael and I as we are uncertain what the future holds job wise!
Despite my bad week, God provided some incredible maternity clothes for me this week. My sisters friend Cindy sent me a box of clothes and they all but a few things fit. It was like Christmas!!!! I have so many outfits now between all the things she sent, Heather sent , Mom bought and Jennifer loaned me. I have been truly blessed!
Emery has been moving around so much lately. I love to feel that. It is such an incredible feeling. I am working on getting all her little Onsies and clothes washed and love to pull them out of the dryer. They are so small. I can't wait till she gets here so I can put her in them!
Hopefully this week will be a better week! Hope you all are doing good.
Cindy-what happened to your blog?
4 comments:
Don't get down about the underweight thing...They've usually never very accurate on that type of stuff. I guarantee she's fine. Love you sis.
Glad we got to catch up today!! My blog is: flehartys.blogspot.com. MarMar's is: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=79283145
Ok, that didn't work! go to myspace.com/cfle and then there is a link to MarMar's!
Update???
Post a Comment