Sunday, October 29, 2006


As you can see from my picture today, I am growing. I weigh 2 lbs 12 ozs. They gave me back my O2 so that It will help me breath a little better as I get tired and forget to breath sometimes. Mommy says that is called apnea and is common in kiddos my size. They still have not gotten results back from my little staph swab they did, but as of yet, nothing has grown on the culture, so let's take that as some positive news. I am taking 16cc's of food now. That is a little over 6ozs. a day. Mommy saw and heard me cry for the first time to her yesterday and it made her cry too. She is such a sap!
She tells me all of the time that she wants to stick me in her purse and take me home, but she understands that I am in a great place being well taken care of. She just loves to kiss on my little head and I she knows that one day she will be able to kiss on me anytime she wants!
I love my daddy so much. Today when he held me, I fell right to sleep in his arms. I can just sense his gentle nature and know that he is the best daddy in the world!
Check out my little arms and legs and how chunky they are getting. Well, chunky for my size at least! How do you like my little dress? Aren't I adorable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are adorable and the sweetest angel in the whole world. My how you have grown since the last time I saw you. You will be a lot bigger when I see you at Thanksgiving. I love you and will see you soon.

Grandee

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

You are too precious for words!

Sharon

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Sweet Em, you are getting to be such a big girl. Auntie loves you so much. Can't wait until I can kiss your sweet little cheeks. Also I totally dig your Preemie-Couture clothes.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

donde esta her halloween costume?