
I have been trying to take my meals from a bottle, but just once a day like this because it wears me out so much. As you can see, Mommy was feeding me tonight. I am very alert these days and I did very good on my bottle. I took almost all of my milk only leaving a little. I am such a big girl and mommy and daddy always tell me that they are very proud of me. I can do real good at drinking from the bottle.
The nurses have said that they don't think that I will have to stay here the full 9 weeks because I am doing so well. I know that it is because God has truly blessed our family and continues to make me grow stronger every day. Mommy and Daddy can't wait to have me home so they can love all over me!
3 comments:
She is looking so much bigger! Adorable!
I already miss my sweet niece Em.
She's beautiful!!! Congrats! I am praying for you and your sweet family! Take care!
Trina
Post a Comment