Updates, recent goings on and a day in the life of the Stone Family!!
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Pumpkins and Strawberries
Can you believe that I am 4 lbs 5 ozs. already. I am taking off with my bottle skills, so mommy and daddy can see the light at the end of the tunnel and are hoping to have me home by Turkey Day, but we are not quite sure. Please pray for that!
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands..(clap, clap)...Look she already knows her first nursery rhyme. Oh, I love my sweet Em. I just know that you'll be home by Turkey Day. We're praying for that so GranDee can see you at home when she comes this week. Wish we could be there at your first turkey day, but we'll be thinking about ya'll.
It took me awhile to get the "pumpkins & strawberries" title . . . I'm slow sometimes. I'm really enjoying all the pictures. We were at the hospital the other day--next door--when my dad had surgery, but we never made it over to visit. I love all the cute pictures.
2 comments:
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands..(clap, clap)...Look she already knows her first nursery rhyme. Oh, I love my sweet Em. I just know that you'll be home by Turkey Day. We're praying for that so GranDee can see you at home when she comes this week. Wish we could be there at your first turkey day, but we'll be thinking about ya'll.
It took me awhile to get the "pumpkins & strawberries" title . . . I'm slow sometimes. I'm really enjoying all the pictures. We were at the hospital the other day--next door--when my dad had surgery, but we never made it over to visit. I love all the cute pictures.
Post a Comment