Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Great Weekend













We had a great week and weekend. Grandee came from Texas to visit and we had a blast. She loves Emery so much and it was great to see her too!

Grandee babysat while we went tubing with J and Jac. We had a really great time. Thanks again mom for sitting for us.

Heather is on the mend and doing so much better. She is leak free and will hopefully be going home sometime this week. Thanks for the continual prayer for her!

5 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

I love the three generations pic!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Sis, I keep meaning to tell you that I like your hair. It looks pretty in the color and style you currently are sporting. Love you and Em and Uncle too.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I updated my blog today.

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Did you abandon us blogreaders??? :)

Anonymous said...

BLOG, BLOG, BLOG, BLOG, BLOG, AND BLOG. WE WOULD LIKE SOME UPDATES.