Thursday, March 08, 2007

I love my bow head






We have a new friend and she makes hair bows, so mommy had to take several from her stash! Don't I look adorable! I am 10lbs now and getting big. Mommy didn't think the pink dress would fit, but I proved her wrong! Love to all!

4 comments:

Trina said...

She is beautiful!!! Wow! I can't believe how big she is! I looked back in your blog last night to show Brian how little she was when she was born and how big she is now. What a miracle! I responded on my blog to your comment. I know you read my blog. You are one of the faithful 4! Hey, what did you decide about the job opportunity? Has God give you peace about that? Just curious. Take care! Love,
Trina

Amber said...

I LOVE the BOWS!!!! I need a girl sooo bad....

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

She rocks those bows.

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

Oh my goodness, she is just sooo cute!!! I just want to eat her up.