


We have been busy here. Michael's uncle passed away, and we were out of town for the visitation and funeral. It is a busy time of year and if the weather would cooperate, we could get out and frollic-but since it won't we are still cooped up a lot. Emery has been sick, but is on the mend-Michael has been sick and is on the mend too. Praise God one of us didn't get it.
We are really looking forward to our trip to Texas in just 3 1/2 weeks! A lot of our friends are coming into town and we can't wait to see them. We had a great visit with Grandee over Easter! Emery was dedicated and we got to be with our Ky family. We did miss Heather, Jason and Lukey though!
Emery is doing great. She is almost 12 lbs now, "talks" so much, and sleeps great-thru the night 8-10 hours! She is a true blessing.
We have a praise-Aunt Heather got her stint out and is doing great. She can eat and keep it down and looks fantastic. Link to her blog and check out the skinny minny!
3 comments:
Awesome Pics! I love Emery's smile. It is so big!! I love it!! Can't wait to see ya'll. I hear that you will be in town for Beau's 2-year old birthday party. Can't wait to hang out with ya!! Love ya!!
Cutest little pumpkin in the world. A little Michael let me tell ya. Can't wait to see you and hold Em for the first time.
Hi!!!!Wow! She is adorable!!! I love the new pics! That smile is so big and so cute!! I know you are looking forward to your trip! Thanks for the update and new pics!
Trina
PS- My mom loves your blog and checks often for updates so she will be happy to see precious Emery!
Post a Comment